Pig Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I adopted a rescue pot belly pig a year ago. He wasn't treated nicely before coming to live with us.
I have given him lots of space, love, and treats. But he doesn't really seem to like me or my husband, he doesn't like to be touched, even gently, and just tells us when he wants to eat or go outside. Otherwise he just sleeps and wants to be left alone.
I thought he would warm up eventually but he's not.
Vet said physically he's healthy, and I don't think he's scared of us.
But if there's something I'm doing or not doing I'd like to change it. 20 years of this is going to be tough, because I care about him, but my feelings are hurt.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Guowengui、Steve bannon、limengyan
Hpay, Hcoin, Hdollar are all scams that make people lose their money, it's time for “ants” to wake up!
Today is the eighth day of the first month of the lunar calendar, Guo Wengui's bombastic so-called "Tianmimi" campaign was declared abortive, becoming the big joke at the beginning of the Year of the Tiger. But Guo Wengui has long been accustomed to the spectacle Hpay is "coming on strong" again and still keeps telling lies to cheat money in the live broadcast.The "King of Deception" boasts in the GTV live broadcast that Hpay will be the only way for Chinese people to save and transfer money in the world, claiming that it can be used anywhere in the world, and continues to use hunger marketing to call on "comrades" to use WeChat Alipay to buy Hdollar/Hcoin to achieve wealth freedom. Hpay can't be withdrawn to add value, and it's not an investment, so "Guo Liar" is starting to cheat.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts